CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sectum Sempra


So, I totally forgot to write about the HP6 extravaganza that I had. (Harry Potter, and the Half-Blood Prince). I was asked by a friend of mine, Jordan Quist-Goodson, to volunteer at the HP6 party that the Jordan commons was having. I met Jordan at a few other midnight movie premiere camping crazinesses that I have been to. and so he knew that I was a but nutty for this type of thing. He also asked that Stef, (The Cap'm) join in the fun, as well as invite two others who could volunteer with us. I asked my sister-in-law Jen and her husband Devin if they could help us out. Stef and I dressed up as the Weasley twins, Fred and George, and Jen and Dev were Mad-Eye Moody, and Professor Trewlany. Stef and I handed out Pygmy Puffs, and candy from the "Weasley Wizard Wheezes" store to random people. We were assigned to check VIP people in. Jen and Dev ran the "Hogwarts Express". The evening was complete with butterbeer and cauldron cakes. By the time the movie started, we were all exhausted, but has had a really great evening.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! I'm speechless. I haven't even seen the movie yet. I know, don't judge me.