CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Mayan

So, Bryan decided that it would be fun to take the kids to The Mayan for lunch on Labor day. I have to say that The Mayan is one of my favorite places. The food is OK, but every time that I eat there, I feel like I have stepped into some kind of Disneyland extension. The kids love it as well. I love doing fun family things, and feeling like a bit of a kid again myself. I am also so grateful for a husband who values time with our family as well. I am a very fortunate individual. I also love having a family who is not afraid to embrace the ridiculous a bit as well...as you can see from some of Liza's pics. :)




















3 comments:

Jen said...

Liza looks like she's wearing some sort of middle eastern shawl on her head. and the look she has on her face whilst eating her taco is so funny!

Jamie said...

I love the Mayan too. Everyone complains about the food but I don't have a problem with it. I guess when it comes to food I'm just not very discriminating. And even if you do hate the food there is all the other cool stuff to drstract you.:)

Ethan said...

I remember that!