CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Day filled with Jam and Love



Carah, June, and I spent the day on Wednesday making Carah's famous "Tripple Berry Jam". It is always a fun thing to make something from scratch that other people can enjoy. It is also a fun day to can with girlfriends. (However, I have learned that Grandmas get upset when the floor is too sticky.) :)

The jam is incredible, and if anyone wants the recipie, you will have to get with Carah. It is made with strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and love. It is so much better than the sum of it's parts.

2 comments:

The Munkies said...

uhhhh remember how i wanted to make jam with you...some friend you are...you are dead to me!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Is this your house?? it is beautiful!!I LOVE that black shelf that has the whirly's and the twirly's!! I MUST OWN IT!!!

p.s. jam is my fave, so, I will definitely be gettin' that recipe!!

MUCH LOVE