CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened...

A few months ago, I had a moment of temporary insanity and tried out for the Clearfield City Musical . I am not usually the type to do theatre, but having worked on Les Mis at Northridge High, I was inspired. I have to say, that it has been a really fun experience. The show is really funny, (and any of you that have not seen it really should--it's good times), and I have met some really fun people. I am hoping to remain friends with everyone when the show ends. This has been a really cool experience, one that I was hesitant to do at first. I am really glad that I went outside of my comfort zone and have had the oppurtunity to be involved with such an enjoyable experience. Yea for experiencing different things!!!





2 comments:

CAF said...

Haha that looks way fun. Well done on doing something out of the ordinary!

The Munkies said...

i love the costume it is a much improved garb! good for you! wish i could have seen it!