CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Know Who You Are

So, this last year has been a particularly difficult one for me...for multiple reasons. There are reasons that people know about, and many that no one knows about. I am a very private person when it comes to my pain. I deal with things better when I am in control of every aspect and therefore am not one who shares my pain with others.

I am, however, learning that there are people in which I can trust. I have been amazed of late how the exact right people can show up at the exact right time in my life. I am so grateful for friends who know me well enough to notice red flags and just ask if I am ok...even if I am not up to sharing. I have been touched by how concerned friends have been, and their willingness to go to my defense even if they don't know why. It is nice to know that there are people who are on my team. Thank you for being there for me.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I freakin' love you Dena!!! Even Chris thinks you and Bryan are some kind of wonderful people!! :)