CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wound Up Dead...


So, my children and I recently went to the Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park with my sister and her children. As it was around Halloween, there was a little "graveyard" for the kids to play in. Thinking that it would be a fun place to take pictures of the kids, I took them over and started giving them instructions. Belle and Keith were able to grasp the concept of "look scared" pretty well, and Ethan has a good handle on "dead"...but I apparently need to have a chat with Liza about what "dead" means.....(and yes, when I took each of her pictures, I said "Liza, look dead.)

3 comments:

CAF said...

That's awesome. Yer twisted! ;)

Marf said...

I love Liza and her model-like dead pose!

The Munkies said...

well maybe she is just mostly dead not all the way dead like ethan!gluntsa!