CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

How Was Your Holliday?

My family is filled with insane people...which I get, isn't really up for debate. However, this is one of the more insane things that my family does. Last year, my sister had the brilliant idea to give my father the thing that he has always wanted more than anything else...a pie fight. My dad has always said that there is nothing in this world funnier than a pie in the face. Thus, last year on Thanksgiving, the first annual "Poulsen Family Pie Fight" was born.




So this year, on the day after Thanksgiving, we had our fight. It was bigger, messier, and whipped-creamier than ever before! I do have to say, that it is mildly terrifying to be hit smack dab in the face with a plate full of whipped cream--it gets all up your nose and makes for a whole lot of terrible "over-share" types of events involving cream and mucus. However, having experienced it firsthand more than once, I do have to say that there are very few things in life that are as funny as a pie in the face. Enjoy the pictures...they bring a whole new meaning to "And may all your Christmas's be white..."














6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a funny tradition, you all look good enough to eat.

Marf said...

Whip cream is a good look I must say! There is really nothing funnier than a pie in the face..........unless it's two pies on Martha's bum huh Dena?!

CAF said...

Oh my!

The Munkies said...

you look HOT with cream in the face! so does marf by the way! however i am concerned for the pureness of the souls of you all with the joy of throwing things in each others facees!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

Okay that is freakin funny! Thanks for sharing! Don't see that everyday - and wouldn't the world be a much happier place if we did?! Merry Christmas to you!

MStevenson said...

Your family makes me laugh.

I think there is nothing funnier than a good pratfall, I wonder how that tradition would turn out?