CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Go Ahead--Just Tell Me That They Are Cute, And I Will Move On...





This year, it was my job to bring pies for Thanksgiving Dinner--FIVE OF THEM! I was actually really excited for the oppurtunity to show off my "Domestic Goddess" skills a bit, however, my mother and sister are the "Makers-of-Amazing-Pies", and not me! So, the day before Thanksgiving, they assisted me in the making of the pie crusts. (The filling was canned previously..as any who read this blog will have guessed.) The three pies that are not shown here were a Pumpkin, a Banana Cream, and a Lemon Merangue...they were not as cute as my Apple and my Peach.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pies are very beautiful! Great job.

CAF said...

Dems killa! Now let me bite them.

The Munkies said...

i think your pies look like crap! i think you should never ever ever ever make pies again! i think that you and your sister should wear a bag over your head and never show your pie making faces again!
love your dear friend,
voledmort