CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things About Me...

1. I am the "Black Sheep" of my family.
2. I feel badly when I have to throw a plant away, because it is a living thing, and I want to respect that life, but I don't flinch when I have to squish a spider.
3. I ADORE my husband!! He is SUPER-HOT, and amazing to me and my children!
4. I have a very low tolerance for pain medication. (You would laugh...I am funny).
5. I saw Mt. St. Helens erupt from my bedroom window as a child
6. I have never been outside of the country.
7. I fence. (Like, with foils and such).
8. I used to compose music...not so much anymore.
9. I once colored my hair a really dark burgandy. (Not such a good look for me.)
10. I am "mortified" for people who don't know what that word actually means.
11. I consider myself to be an intelligent person...but play dumb as a defense mechinism.
12. I LOVE to study...but I was a terrible student.
13. I was that friend in High School who convinced you to ditch class.
14. I am the only person that my husband has kissed...the same does not hold true for me.
15. I feel badly for stray things (cats, dogs, bands), and invite them to come into my life and be a part of my family. (In fact, I have one of each of these.) Bry is very tolerant of this...He is the best!!
16. I broke both of my arms at the same time when I was six years old.
17. I hate blueberries. They are the worst food in the history of food!
18. I am addicted to buying books. If it is worth reading, it is worth owning...and thus we have over 1000 books in the house.
19. I am a compulsive "ironer". I iron everything, including jeans, sweatshirts, and sometimes blankets and dishtowels. I know, I need to be medicated.
20. My girlfriends call me "Gandalf". (It has to do with a Halloween Costume from years ago.)
21. Speaking of Halloween Costumes...I have not dressed up as a girl for Halloween since I was in fourth grade.
22. I can't sleep unless my feet are freezing cold.
23. I like to go against the grain. Sometimes I do it just to shock people.
24. I am not afraid of monsters, ghosts, or chainsaw murderers in movies. The thing that scares me the most is people bending the wrong way, or moving in-humanly.
25. I used to have a clinical phobia of needles, and then something possessed me to become an MA...and now I am not afraid of needles.

0 comments: