CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

...And I Know it Wasn't You, But Even So...

So, as many of you will recall, I posted back in September about singing with a local band. As the majority of you will also know, I still sing with the aforementioned band. Bry recorded us singing the origional song that I was asked to sing with them at a recent acoustic performance. If you remember, I said something in the first post that I wrote, I said something about it being the most difficult somg that I have ever sung due to it's quick moving line, and VERY many words. Now, you can hear the song if you would like for yourself. I apologize, the sound on our small and dorky camera doesn't really do the song justice...but it is the best that we have at the moment.

0 comments: