CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Gali..Gali...Galimimus

Carah and I took our kids to the Museum of Natural History recently. The kids all really had a good time. They loved playing in the Native American Hut, and exploring the caves. There is a bug zoo there currently where the kids performed a puppet show for us. I took a few pictures of some spiders, but I am not gonna lie...scared me so badly that I could not even post them. I never had a fear of spiders, but I think that I left the museum that day with a developing one. The picture where Liza is in some kind of crazy crouching position is when she was trying to be a bird...I personally don't remember birds behaving in such a way...but you learn something every day! There was also a point where she tried to intimidate a 1,000,000,000 year old T-Rex skull, and I believe that she may have succeeded.








0 comments: